Area 419 Arcalock Clamp for Harris Bipods
Brand: Area 419
This product is unavailable
Introducing the ARCALOCK Rail Clamp for Harris Bipods with Swivel
- Comes with Harris Adapter and ARCALOCK Clamp Base
- Replaces the swivel stud mounting platform
- Works with the factory tensioning screw or a Bipod Lever
- Must be Swivel model Harris bipod to work
- **Does not work in conjunction with Barricade Stop**
- Clamp for Harris with Barricade Stop can be found here
Includes Clamp and Harris Adapter. Bipod not included.
- Proprietary two-stage screw design.
- Clamping screw features two different thread pitches. The coarse 16tpi is used when no tension is on clamp, allowing rapid movement of the clamp vs others on the market. With high speed comes low torque though, so to counteract this as soon as the clamp sees tension it will switch to the 32tpi threads in the knob to give you extra torque when not using on an ARCALOCK rail.
- ~1/4 Turn releases the clamp from the detents on the ARCALOCK rail for movement
- One Turn releases clamp to be removed from rail
- Clamp directly bolts to Harris Bipods using their factory hardware
- Harris Bipod adapter with no Barricade stop can be found here.
- Picatinny rail adapter that can be bolted to the clamp for use with other bipods can be found here.
- Clamp is backwards compatible with standard ARCA rails by removing the two pins, and will still work this way to give you infinite sliding adjustment on the ARCALOCK rail.
- Moving side of clamp is dovetailed on both sides to prevent tilt
- Knob/Screw design prevents the clamp from being able to fall apart if you loosen it too far
- Clamp and knob machined in house from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Screw is turned from 303 Stainless Steel
- Type III Hardcoat Black anodized clamp and Gold anodized knob