BT81: Lil' Brandi
The BT81 Lil’ Brandi the our long awaited answer to getting a 1913 Picatinny Rail mounted on a traditional rifle stock without taking the rifle apart, drilling holes or damaging the stock. Installation utilizes the existing sling stud and provided cross pin, set screw and hex wrench.
It features 3 usable slots for attaching any Picatinny rail mounted Bipod and a sling attachment to utilize a sling if desired. The angular wings with rubber pads contact the stock. No disassembly required. Patent Pending.
- 4" Long
- Flush Cup for sling Attachment
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Hard Anodized Mil-Spec Type III black finish
- Comes with Mounting Hardware Kit
- (2) 10-32 T-Nuts and two (2) 10-32 x ¾" Button Head Cap Screws
- Weight: 0.89 ounces
- Dimensions: 1.95 x 1.5 x 0.663 in
- Made in USA