SAP Multicam AMC Adaptive Mag Carrier
Brand: Short Action Precision
New Multicam (tm) Version!!
The SAP AMC is the result of the growing demand for a precision rifle mag holster that is flexible enough to fit most precision mags on the market. This holster has an adjustable tension system that will allow you to adapt the retention to most any magazine that you throw at it. It also has enhanced features like a flared opening for easy mag insertion, a bottom that is mostly closed to keep dust and dirt from entering, as well as a bumper system that is included for enhanced use with .22 mags and shorter mags like 5 round or AW double stack mags.
Check out the Video Below to See All the Features!
Comes In Your Choice Of:
- Regular 1.5" High Strength SAP Belt Clip
- Add an additional 1.75" SAP Belt Clip for larger belts
- Tactical Tailor Molle webbing clips
- DOTS High Strength Solid Molle Lock Clips
- Blade-Tech Tek-Lok Locking Belt Clip (adjustable for belt width up to 2")
- Official Crye Multicam and Black Multicam colors
We have tested the following mags to work with this holster:
- AICS 10 Round Single Stack (3902)
- AW 10 Round Double Stack (7602)
- AX 10 Round Single Stack (6955)
- AX 10 Round Double Stack (6677)
- AICS 5 Round (3901)
- AICS 10 Round .223 Mag
- Accurate-Mag .308 (Long and Regular)
- Accurate-Mag .223
- Accurate-Mag .300WSM/6.5PRC
- ARC 10 Round
- Bergara B-14R
- Bergara B-14 Centerfire
- Magpul .308 AICS Style Mags
- MDT Metal 10 Round (Regular and No Binder)
- MDT Metal 12 Round (Regular and No Binder)
- MDT Metal BR/Dasher 12 Round
- MDT Poly .308 10 Round Gen II
- MDT Poly .223 10 Round **
- MDT Poly/Metal 10 Round **
- Sako TRG 22
- Tikka CTR
- Tikka TAC A1
- Vudoo Poly Mags
- Vudoo Aluminum Mags
- Zermatt RimX
* Note: We use official Crye pattern Multicam Kydex in making these (hence the higer production cost), and as such it is a random pattern so there are variances in all pieces and there is no way to guarantee a specific patterning on each holster.
** Note: MDT Poly .223 and Poly/Metal Mag fitment is depth limited to the protruding exterior ribs on the body of the mag. If more depth is desired, ribs would need to be shaved down.
Let us know if you have any other mags that you have tried with the AMC that are not on the list!