The NEW SAP Ckye-Pod Quick Adjust Levers Can Be Found Here.
NEW Ambidextrous LH/RH RRS Arca/Picatinny clamp version!
New Triple pull, 3 leg section bipod. This bipod will give you anywhere from 14.5" all the way up to 36" of height!
If you're a match shooter or hunter looking for a game changing piece of gear, look no further than the MDT CKYE-POD. Quality craftsmanship and fast, simple adjustments make this bipod the ultimate in versatility.
The CKYE-POD was developed for competitive shooters, by competitive shooters, with a focus on strength, ease of operation and versatile configurations.
The legs rapidly extend without having to release any locking mechanism - getting your rifle to height quickly and easily. Switch from a low prone shooting position all the way up to seated shooting in seconds.
The legs can be rotated in 3 locking positions from front to back: stowed, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees. The CKYE-POD legs also swing out side-to-side up to 90 degrees. The CKYE-POD mount also has 170 degrees of cant and 360 degrees of pan. Turn the CKYE-POD 180 degrees and it becomes a barricade stop.
The CKYE-POD leg adjustments can be set independently - and with the available cant and pan features - the CKYE-POD provides the ultimate foundation for any shooting situation.
Replacement Rubber Feet Can Be Found Here
The CKYE-POD includes the following features:
- Provides ultimate traction with spiked feet, secured by detents
- Crafted from 6061 aluminum
- Hard anodized black
- 170 degrees of cant
- Quick release Ambidextrous ARCA/Picatinny mount
- Separate tension adjustments for pan and cant features
- One-handed adjustable legs
- Built in barricade stop
- Height approx. 14.5" collapsed, 36" extended
- Lowest position measurement to Arca 8 1/8" at 90 degree and 6 1/2" at 45
- Highest position measurement to Arca 36 1/2"
- Weight 38 oz
- MDT Part Number 105055