Kestrel Elite 5700 Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics and Bluetooth
- The Kestrel Elite 5500 series weather meter with Applied Ballistics and Bluetooth Link is the latest in state of the art in ballistics meters. Employing the Applied Ballistics bullet library of custom drag models, an exact measurement of your bullet’s drag profile plus corrections for Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift, Coriolis, and Drop Scale Factoring to achieve accurate extended long-range shots.
- Expanded features include a customizable Range Card and an expanded Ballistics Data Table, as well as storage for up to 16 gun and bullet profiles and 5 saved targets.
- Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
- LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth Smart® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy. (Note: LiNK Dongle sold seperately)
- Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on Android and iOS provides full gun management as well as access to the Applied Ballistics library of custom drag models for transfer to the Kestrel.
- Improved Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
- Choice of solution units (Mils, true MOA, Shooter’s MOA, or clicks) - works with any gun or targeting scope.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards) and floats.
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
- 5-year warranty.
- Made in USA
Kestrel Link Ballistics App - Android
Kestrel Link Ballistics App - iOS
Kestrel AB Email Update Notifications