If you're a Hunter or Hunting/Endurance Match Competition Shooter looking for a game changing piece of gear, look no further than the MDT Lightweight CKYE-POD. Quality craftsmanship and fast, simple adjustments make this bipod the ultimate in versatility.
LIGHTWEIGHT Version for Hunting or Hunter Comps!
- RRS Arca Clamp that is compatible with Arca or Picatinny Rails
- Ambidextrous for RH and LH operation
- Knurled Hand Knob to Adjust Tilt Tension
- Lockable Pan Control
- Improved Machining Tolerances
The CKYE-POD was developed for competitive shooters, by competitive shooters, with a focus on strength, ease of operation and versatile configurations.
The legs rapidly extend without having to release any locking mechanism - getting your rifle to height quickly and easily. Switch from a low prone shooting position all the way up to seated shooting in seconds.
The legs can be rotated in 3 locking positions from front to back: stowed, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees. The CKYE-POD legs also swing out side-to-side up to 90 degrees. The CKYE-POD mount also has170 degrees of cant and 360 degrees of pan. Turn the CKYE-POD 180 degrees and it becomes a barricade stop.
The CKYE-POD leg adjustments can be set independently - and with the available cant and pan features - the CKYE-POD provides the ultimate foundation for any shooting situation.
The CKYE-POD includes the following features:
- Provides ultimate traction with spiked feet, secured by detents
- Right and Left Hand compatible Clamp
- Attaches to Arca or Picatinny Rails
- Crafted from 6061 aluminum
- Hard anodized black
- 170 degrees of cant
- Quick release push button picatinny mount
- Separate tension adjustments for pan and cant features
- One-handed adjustable legs
- Built in barricade stop
- Height approx. 9" collapsed and 15" extended
- MDT Model 106343
- Weight: approx. 1lb