Adaptive Tuning System Muzzlebreak (ATS)
- Highest recoil reduction in its class!
- Minimal movement when shooting positional or from barricades!
- Significantly reduced blast concussion on the shooter!
- Integrated Tuner Muzzlebrake version with available interchangeable weights for complete user configuration preference. The current Integrated TunerBrake model will accept up to 1.08" diameter barrel.
Designed by a competitive shooter for competitive shooters!
Supports barrels up to 1.08" diameter approximately 2 inches behind the muzzle.
Developed by Aaron Hipp, a Competitive Precision Rifle Shooter, the ATS is the first barrel tuner available that uses your existing muzzle threads while still allowing you to use your self timing muzzle brake or suppressor of choice. The ATS was designed to support the demanding needs of precision shooters, while overcoming the limitations that the other existing tuner designs have. Most importantly it provides flexibility to use across multiple rifles since it just threads on your barrel with no additional rifle modifications required! That means that you can get into a more accurate rifle right away without having to pay for special gunsmithing and the wait times that go along with that!
- Utilizes your existing muzzle threads
- Takes up approximately .175" of muzzle threads when mounted
- No additional gunsmith work required
- Available in ⅝ x 24 TPI for Centerfire
- Squeeze that last bit of accuracy out of your hand loads
- Maximize accuracy on factory match box ammo
- Black Nitride finish with Laser Engraved Refence Markings or Stainless finish
Have you ever showed up to a match or a hunting trip with ammo that was shooting one ragged hole when you left and is now shooting completely different? Do you want the ability to squeeze that last bit of performance out of your rifle with hand-loaded or factory ammo? Then the Adaptive Tuning System (ATS) be what you’re looking for.
The Adaptive Tuning System (ATS) threads on to your existing muzzle threads and slides over your barrel without touching it. The Adaptive Tuning System (ATS) is focused on those shooters that want a flexible system that allows simple tuning of their rifle system across a broad range of disciplines and setups such as: 22, Benchrest, F-Class, PRS, ELR, or Hunting disciplines whether using hand loaded or factory ammo.
Note: Returns will not be accepted if the product has been used unless it is determined to be defective.