This piece from Area 419 will allow you to mount your bipod to an Arca clamp with pushing the bipod out 1.25" further forward.
- Allows use of the Area 419 Arcalock Clamp with Barricade stop to your Harris bipod with use of their Harris Bipod Adapter
- Also comes in the complete Area 419 Harris Bipod Conversion Kit
- Extends bipod out extra 1.25″ for better stability
- Works on All Atlas Bipods with removable clamp
- Adapts Atlas 5H to the Area 419 ARCA clamp (or other brands) with no other parts necessary.
- Extends any Atlas bipod out extra 1.25″ for better stability
For any other Bipod:
- Any other ARMS17-S mounted bipod can attach to this to extend out extra 1.25″
- Gives additional clearance for bipods that do no work with an ARCA clamp due to wider design
Does not include bipod, Harris Adapter, barricade stop or clamp.