Softer, Flatter, No Extra Blast.
With the original, and best-selling Hellfire release in 2016 Area 419 had packed everything that they knew about making a good muzzle brake into one design. Now, years later, they went back to the drawing board with a deeper understanding of what a brake can and should do, and how it can make a rifle as manageable as possible as the bullet exits.
Introducing the Hellfire Match.
This 4-port design isn’t simply stacking more of the same design on the end, it’s a complete redesign with each port being different. Different length ports, different angle ports, and different height port optimizes each one to provide an ideal function based on the pressure and volume of gas being acted on at its position. This results in optimal recoil management, optimal muzzle rise control, and imparts no extra sound pressure at the shooter position.
Using their patented Hellfire Self-Timing system, this brake uses the same Hellfire Universal Adapters that have been in the Area419 lineup for years, and can integrate with your Suppressor mounts and the regular Hellfire brakes.
- Extremely easy installation, brake WILL NOT turn as you torque the collar to lock. No more guessing where the brake ports will line up once you tighten it down!
- Simple round knurled nut that requires no tools to time the brake.
- Return to zero is excellent. This means removal of your brake and re-installation will not require a zero change.
– Simply torque the universal adapter onto your barrel with a 5/8″ wrench, this piece never has to come off. Next, LEFT HAND thread the brake/collar assembly onto the adapter until it is almost snug. Now rotate the brake until it is level, push the brake into the adapter and you will feel it lock onto the taper. Now tighten the collar fully by hand, and you are done!
- 5/8 x 24 TPI
- Made from heat treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Black Nitride finish
- 100% Made in USA.
HELLFIRE Muzzle Brake Maintenance Here