Area 419 released their lightest, smallest ARCALOCK rail to date with this 4" version. Weighing in at just 1.5oz, this will fir forend hole spacing of 2″-3.5″, just like their extremely popular Integrated Bipod (Picatinny) Rail. The rail also comes with t-nuts and hardware to allow you to install the rail closer to the magwell for tripod use if desired.
These rails are made of 6061 billet aluminum and will be sold only in a black hardcoat anodized finish.
Utilizing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System
Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products, and has once again set the bar with the new Arcalock system. They saw the need to improve on the existing dovetail ARCA rails with something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
- Universal rail design with serrated rail sides to interface with their proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible
- These serrations allow your mount to lock tight, but are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
- Positions are engraved on the rail so you can easily adjust for known objects.
- Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without an Area 419 clamp.
- Rail is 4″ long giving you the entire length for attachments.
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so RRS lever clamps are compatible.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered.
- Designed to attach to the rifle up to 4 places for maximum strength and
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Weighs only 1.6 oz
- 100% USA made, with US materials and machines.
- A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included.