Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products, and has once again set the bar with the new Arcalock system. They saw the need to improve on the existing dovetail ARCA rails with something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
This kit comes with (1) Rail and 3 M-Lok nut and bolt attachments.
*Extra M-Lok hardware is also available Here.
**Barricade stop not included but is available Here.
- Universal rail design with serrated rail sides to interface with their proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible
- These serrations allow your mount to lock tight, but are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
- Rail is 17″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments.
- Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without an Area 419 clamp.
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so RRS lever clamps are compatible.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered.
- Designed to attach to the rifle up to 6 places for maximum strength and stability.
- Extends past the end of some rifle stocks, allowing a further forward bipod attachment, increasing stability.
- Designed to attach to the rifle up to 4 places for maximum strength and stability.
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 100% USA made, with US materials and machines.
- Rail comes with 1 Remington 700-style action screw to fit the rail to the front action screw attachment point. Some trimming will likely be required.
- A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included.
- 9 oz.