Area 419 14" Weighted Arcalock Universal Rail
Brand: Area 419
Introducing the Area 419 Weight Tunable 14.25″ Universal ARCALOCK Rail!
WHAT WILL IT FIT – Lots of things. They say that this will fit about 98% of Manners PRS1, PRS1, T2A, T2A GAP, T4A, T4A TEAM and T5A stocks. If you’re not sure if it will fit your rifle, you can use the hole spacing print AVAILABLE HERE and some basic common sense to figure it out. They made this as universal as possible, while still retaining weight tuning capability. These kits will come with t-nut hardware to add attachment points if your factory-installed attachment points do not line up with the mounting slots.
WEIGHT – The bare rail weighs just over 6oz. With all 5 weights in the rail, the weight ends up at about 23.6oz. Each weight weighs 3.5oz.
THICKNESS – These rails are .400″ thick. For reference, the standard Area 419 14″, 12″ and 10″ Universal ARCALOCK rails are .270″ thick.
FINISH – Rails are black hardcoat anodized, and the weights are raw brass.
General Rail Features:
- Universal rail design with serrated rail sides to interface with their proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible
- These serrations allow your mount to lock tight, but are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
- Locking positions are engraved on the rail so you can easily adjust for known objects.
- Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without an Area 419 clamp.
- Rail is 14.25″ long giving you the entire length of the stock fore end for attachments.
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so RRS lever clamps are compatible.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered.
- Designed to attach to the rifle up to 5 places for maximum strength and stability.
- Extends past the end of some rifle stocks, allowing a further forward bipod attachment, increasing stability.
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 100% USA made, with US materials and machines.
- Rail comes with 1 Remington 700-style action screw to fit the rail to the front action screw attachment point. Some trimming will likely be required.
- A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included.