Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System for M-LOK
Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products, and has once again set the bar with the new Arcalock system. They saw the need to improve on the existing dovetail ARCA rails with something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
This kit comes with (1) Rail and the M-LOK mounting Hardware. (Barricade stop not included)
- Universal rail design with serrated rail sides to interface with their proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible
- These serrations allow your mount to lock tight, but are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
- 58 Locking positions available on the 12″ rail. These positions are engraved on the rail so you can easily adjust for known objects.
- Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without an Area 419 clamp.
- Rail is 12″ long giving you the entire length of the stock fore end for attachments.
- M-LOK Slots on underside of rail also allow you to attach any M-LOK accessories to the 419 Rail
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so RRS lever clamps are compatible.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered.
- Designed to attach to the rifle up to 6 places for maximum strength and stability.
- Extends past the end of some rifle stocks, allowing a further forward bipod attachment, increasing stability.
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Weighs 4.1 oz.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 100% USA made, with US materials and machines.
- Rail comes with M-LOK Hardware