Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System
Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products, and has once again set the bar with the new Arcalock system. They saw the need to improve on the existing dovetail ARCA rails with something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
This kit comes with (1) Rail and the associated Hardware for conventional wood or fiberglass stocks.
*M-Lok hardware is also available Here.
**Barricade stop not included, but can be found Here.
- Universal rail design with serrated rail sides to interface with their proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible
- These serrations allow your mount to lock tight, but are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
- Positions are engraved on the rail so you can easily adjust for known objects.
- Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without an Area 419 clamp.
- Rail is 10″ long giving you the entire length of the stock fore end for attachments.
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so RRS lever clamps are compatible.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered.
- Designed to attach to the rifle up to 4 places for maximum strength and stability.
- Designed originally for Manners stocks, but compatible with any stock with an accessible front action screw.
- Spacers for rifle stocks with non-flat forends are available Here.
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Weighs only 3.5 oz
- 100% USA made, with US materials and machines.
- Rail comes with 2 Remington 700-style action screws to fit the rail to the front action screw attachment point. Some trimming will likely be required.
- A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included.