For AICS magazines that are using a 6 Dasher/BR using Primal Rights conversion kits.
The Altus +2 base pad is designed to fit on to 5 & 10 round standard short action AICS Magazines. Also works with the MDT 6 Dasher magazines. The unit is CNC machined from solid billet aluminum and allows you to increase the capacity of your standard AICS magazines by 2 rounds merely by replacing the stock magazine floorplate.
Accurate-Mag Magazines must be slightly modified for this part to work correctly.
- For AICS mags w/ Primal Rights 6 Dasher kits
- Works for MDT 6 Dasher magazines
- Increases Magazine Capacity by 2 rounds
- Easy to attach and detach with no specialty tools
- Securely held in place by six recessed set screws
- Base Pad texture and profile ensures positive grip and magazine orientation
- Added weight aids in a quick, positive release of empty mag for quicker reloads
- Precision CNC machined from solid billet aluminum
- Utilizes the stock magazine spring and follower
- Anodized Black
- Made in USA
* Due to the various bottom metal and chassis designs, we cannot guarantee the fitment of a 5 round AICS magazine w/ +2 base pad in your firearm. (5 round mags w/ CORE+2 base pad will not work with Surgeon bottom metal)