The American Defense Manufacturing AD-ARCA BP is the latest in state of the art quick release clamps for bipods and accessories using an ARCA/RRS style rail mount. It is precision CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-ARCA-BP Bipod Mount is designed to adapt to the ARCA-Swiss rail platform and enables you to attach bipods from B&T (Atlas) or Harris bipods with a clamp conversion to your ARCA/RRS rail mount. Also works well for Picatinny rail conversions with this part here.
Note: Clamp must be slid off the end of the ARCA rail to remove or attach.
The AD-ARCA-BP bipod mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Lightning fast for attachment and removal of bipods from rail.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-ARCA-BP bipod mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 2.60 ounces