Shim kits are based on the thread size of your barrel. Each shim kit comes with 2 of the same size shims in the size that you will need.
These shims can be used for when you encounter one of the following situations.
- A rifle that does not have proper relief cut which causes the tuner not to be able to seat properly against the shoulder.
- An oversized relief cut where you may need a shim or two in order to space your tuner for thread engagement.
Each shim will add approximately .040 in spacing. These shims are for the Competition and XL models only.
- 1/2 x 28 TPI - for Rimfire and some .223
- 5/8 x 24 TPI - for Centerfire Regular and XL Models
- 3/4 x 24 TPI - for Centerfire XL Models