***WORKS WITH MPA FOREND WEIGHT KIT***
Some modification to your MPA weights may be required to clear the nuts that secure our rail to the forend.
Introducing the ARCALOCK Rail System for MPA Chassis
Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products, and has once again set the bar with the new Arcalock system. They saw the need to improve on the existing dovetail ARCA rails with something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure.
This kit comes with (1) Rail, and the associated Hardware.
(bipod, clamp, and barricade stop not included)
- Fits the MPA BA and BA Comp chassis at a minimum, may also fit the Hybrid but we cannot say 100% yet. **Will not fit Lite**
- Spigot supports front of rail, but rail will work even if you do not have the MPA spigot, you may just see a small amount of flex with bipod fully forward
- Access to recoil lug wedge is not obstructed
- Rail design with serrated rail sides to interface with their proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible
- These serrations allow your mount to lock tight, but are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
- 65 Locking positions available on the 14″ rail. These positions are engraved on the rail so you can easily adjust for known objects.
- Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without an Area 419 clamp.
- Rail is 14″ long giving you the entire length of the stock fore end for attachments.
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so RRS lever clamps are compatible.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered.
- Designed to attach to the rifle up to 6 places for maximum strength and stability.
- Extends past the end of some rifle stocks, allowing a further forward bipod attachment, increasing stability.
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 100% USA made, with US materials and machines.
- Comes with mounting hardware
- 4.1 oz.